EduWeek participants who have completed all Basic Diploma modules, must formally apply for the Basic Diploma by using the online application form below.
The application requires the submission of all CME certificates (live and e-learning) achieved.
- Modules 1-5: if you started taking the modules prior to 2020
- Modules 1-6: if you have started taking the modules as of 2020
CME certificate submission for live and e-learning
- Modules taken before November 2019 require ONLY the submission of the live session CME certificates (one component).
- Modules taken from November 2019 require the submission of CME certificates for the live sessions AND the e-learning (2 components per module).
- Input all details as requested and double-check that you have uploaded the correct document.
- Only use English alphabet characters as special characters cannot be processed.
- Ensure that your address is entered correctly to avoid issues with postal deliveries.
Processing and printing
- Diploma prints only contain the full name, NOT the title of the professional.
- Processing may take up to 8 weeks or longer during peak periods.
- Incomplete applications may result in an extended processing time.
Help and support
For help and support please contact the Education Team.