Holders of a basic spine diploma from one of the equivalency partner societies, can apply for the equivalence of the EUROSPINE Basic Diploma using the application form below.
Holders of a EUROSPINE diploma wishing to apply for an equivalent diploma of any of the national societies on the basis of the EUROSPINE diploma are asked to contact the national society directly for their requirements and application process.
Check the details below to find out about requirements and the application process. Please ensure that you have read all instructions carefully and that the documentation provided is correct and all requrierements are fulfilled.
Not complying with any instructions may delay the processing time. The administrative fee charged is non-refundable.
Validated graduates of the partner societies basic spine diploma may apply for the equivalence of the EUROSPINE Basic Diploma. Validated means that you must fulfill the partner societies course requirements (i.e must be graduate of the partner society and be listed as an eligible diplomate/graduate on the partner society list).
- A copy of the partner society diploma
Certificates of completion, attendance certificates, CME certificates of one or all modules and membership certificates are NOT considered as valid proofs with the exception of the equivalence with TSS.
It is your responsibility to provide the correct documents and check with the Society that issued your diploma before submission to EUROSPINE. Note that you may be asked to re-apply and pay the processing fee again.
- A non-refundable fee of €100 for administration, printing and shipping will be charged per application.
- The payment must be received before the EUROSPINE Equivalence Diploma can be issued.
- Input all details as requested and double-check that you have uploaded the correct document.
- Submit your full name as it appears on the partner society diploma (excluding any academic/professional titles).
- Only use English alphabet characters as special characters cannot be processed.
- Ensure that your address is entered correctly to avoid issues with postal deliveries.
Processing and printing
- Diploma prints only contain the full name, NOT the title of the professional.
- Processing may take up to 8 weeks or longer during peak periods.
- Incomplete applications may result in an extended processing time.
Help and support
For help and support please contact the Education Team.