Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in spinal surgery, connect with leading professionals, and attend spine-related events around the world through our comprehensive event calendar.
Events listed in
- red (Meetings) are EUROSPINE's Annual and Spring Meetings
- green (Research) are EUROSPINE's research courses or other research ativities
- blue (Education) are courses within EUROSPINE's educational programme as well as all courses falling under the Diploma Equivalence Programme
- purple (Collaboration) are organised by third parties where EUROSPINE is actively participating in the scientifc programme
- orange (EuSSAB) are organised by EuSSAB member organisations
- grey (Others) are organised by third parties