Course participants who have completed their basic diploma modules with multiple societies, that are part of the Equivalency Partnership Agreement, can apply for the equivalence of the EUROSPINE Basic Diploma with Multiple Societies using the application form below.
Check the details below to find out about requirements and the application process. Please ensure that you have read all instructions carefully and that the documentation provided is correct and all requrierements are fulfilled.
Not complying with any instructions may delay the processing time. The administrative fee charged is non-refundable.
- Modules 1-5 started prior to 2020
- Modules 1-6 as of 2020 (with Module 6 now being a mandatory module)
- A copy of the CME certificate for each basic module completed (with the respective partner society AND/OR EUROSPINE)
- Modules completed with EUROSPINE require the following submissions:
- Modules taken before November 2019 require ONLY the submission of the live session CME certificates (one component).
- Modules taken from November 2019 require the submission of CME certificates for the live sessions AND e-learning (2 components per module).
It is your responsibility to provide the correct documents and check with the Society that issued your certificates before submission to EUROSPINE. Note that you may be asked to re-apply and pay the processing fee again if the documentation supplied is not correct.
- A non-refundable fee of €100 for administration, printing and shipping will be charged per application.
- The payment must be received before the EUROSPINE Equivalence Diploma can be issued.
- Input all details as requested and double-check that you have uploaded the correct document.
- Submit your full name as it appears on the partner society diploma (excluding any academic/professional titles).
- Only use English alphabet characters as special characters cannot be processed.
- Ensure that your address is entered correctly to avoid issues with postal deliveries.
Processing and printing
- Diploma prints only contain the full name, NOT the title of the professional.
- Processing may take up to 8 weeks or longer during peak periods.
- Incomplete applications may result in an extended processing time.
Help and support
For help and support please contact the Education Team.