Benefits for Spine Tango users
- Participation in Spine Tango is free of charge.
- Take this unique opportunity to participate in a pan-European research network and access data collected internationally for your research (over 800,000 forms from 5 continents have been collected so far).
- Receive evidence of your performance, including feedback through online statistics and regular benchmark reports as quality assurance instruments.
- Access numerous outcome instruments in various languages (COMI, Oswestry, NDI, EQ3D, SF36, SRS30 etc.)
- The registry is compliant with the European General Data Protection Regulation and follows the highest standards in information security (ISO27001).
If you are not currently a EUROSPINE member and your department or hospital does not have a EUROSPINE member on staff, you may still use Spine Tango provided that you or one staff member of your department or hospital become a EUROSPINE member within one year of your Spine Tango registration.