The courses are organised by the Hellenic Spine Society and are part of the EUROSPINE Diploma Equivalence programme.
- Each course will include an entry and exit quiz comprising of 20 multiple choice questions, aimed at assessing the improvement rate of participants.
- Participants will also be required to complete two evaluation forms, one focused on the course organization and another on the faculty after each presentation.
- The course modules are scheduled in Thessaloniki and Athens alternatively, every six months.
- The faculty mainly consists of experienced Greek Neurosurgeons and Orthopedic Surgeons, with occasional invitations to expert speakers from overseas
In the next course the following modules will be covered:
- Module 2: Degenerative Diseases of the Spine
- Module 3: Spinal Deformities