The aim of the society is to strengthen the quality of surgical spine treatment in Denmark.
This is done by
- promoting scientific work in the field of spine surgery, including organising scientific meetings
- promoting surgical education in the field of spine surgery
- promoting understanding and co-operation between the spine surgical specialties in Denmark
- expanding the surgical spine treatment national and international relations within research as well as within clinical practice
- act as an advisory function towards third parties