As a member of the Spine Tango registry you have full access to the Spine Tango data for research.
You can also conduct studies based on the Spine Tango data. Therefore please use the Mini Study Protocol
and send it to .
Information on philosophy, genesis, and methodology of the Spine Tango documentation system and patient based assessment can be found under:
- Röder C, EL-Kerdi A, Grob D, Aebi M. A European Spine Register. Eur Spine J. 2002;11(4):303-307.
- Aebi M, Grob D. SSE Spine Tango: a European Spine Registry promoted by the Spine Society of Europe (SSE). Eur Spine J. 2004;13(8):661-662.
- Mannion AF, Elfering A, Staerkle R, Junge A, Grob D, Semmer NK, Jacobshagen N, Dvorak J, Boos N. Outcome assessment in low back pain: how low can you go? Eur Spine J. 2005;14(10):1014-1026.
- Röder C, Chavanne A, Mannion AF, Grob D, Aebi M. SSE Spine Tango - content, workflow, set-up. www.eurospine.org - Spine Tango. Eur Spine J. 2005;14(10):920-924.
- Röder C, Müller U, Aebi M. The rationale for a spine registry. Eur Spine J. 2006;15(Supp 1):S52-S56.