The development plan
for the Spine Tango registry is constantly updated. Please find the most current version for the next few months here
- -December 2020: Annual Report 2018-2019
The Spine Tango Annual Report 2018-2019 is available for download in the research section
- September 2020: The Implant Registry SIRIS Spine started its pilot
The Swiss Implant Registry SIRIS Spine, started its pilot with 7 clinics. The rollout in Q1/2021 will comprise more than 40 clinics.
- August 2020: Spine Tango live online demo
The Spine Tango online demo was well attended and lead to an increase in new Spine Tango participants.
The recording is still available on our webpage with the video tutorials
- July 2020: Swiss and Belgian Spine Societies are piloting Spine Tango; Join a Spine Tango live demo in August
National Spine Societies benefit from collaborating with Spine Tango as it gives their members the possibility to monitor and benchmark their treatment quality.
The Belgium Spine Society has started a pilot project for a national registry based on the Spine Tango content. Similarly, the wiss Implant Registry SIRIS Spine, which is also based on Spine Tango content, is to start its pilot in Autumn 2020 and a national rollout in 2021.
Have a look at the sample benchmarking report
. For more information, please contact us at .
- October 2019: The Spine Tango Task Force, acting as the registry steering committee, has new members and now includes: Marco Teli (Chair, surgery, Italy and UK), Samuel Morris (osteopathy, UK), Emin Aghayev (research, CH), Bart Depreitere (surgery, BE), Josef G. Grohs (surgery, AT), Andrea Luca (surgery, IT), Jiri Dvorak (sport medicine, CH), Tim Pigott (surgery, UK) and Everard Munting (surgery, BE).
- August 2019: The Belgian Spine Society decided to adopt Spine Tango as the platform for their national spine registry. A pilot with 15 hospitals is expected towards the end of 2019.
- May 2019: Spine Tango was transferred to the new documentation platform provided by Northgate Public Services.