- June 2021: Patient merge, delete all implants, improvements of language
The following three updates have been implemented:
1) admins are allowed to merge duplicate patients.
2) a button has been added to delete all added implants in one go.
3) the multilingual user interface has been improved.
- April 2021: New release of Spine Tango registry implemented
The following two updates have been implemented:
1) a multilingual user interface: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish.
2) a new feature “favourite”. It allows saving one or more implants as a favourite, after which such a favourite can be added to the case directly.
For more information, please see the following video-link
- March 2021: Dictionary of Terms - Conservative updated
The conservative Dictionary of terms was updated to version 2018 v1.1 and is available for download in the Useful Documents
- December 2020: Annual Report 2018-2019
The Spine Tango Annual Report 2018-2019 is available for download in the Research section
- September 2020: The Implant Registry SIRIS Spine started its pilot
The Swiss Implant Registry SIRIS Spine, started its pilot with 7 clinics. The rollout in Q1/2021 will comprise more than 40 clinics.
- August 2020: Spine Tango live online demo
The Spine Tango online demo was well attended and lead to an increase in new Spine Tango participants.
The recording is still available on our webpage with the video tutorials
- July 2020: Swiss and Belgian Spine Societies are piloting Spine Tango; Join a Spine Tango live demo in August
National Spine Societies benefit from collaborating with Spine Tango as it gives their members the possibility to monitor and benchmark their treatment quality.
The Belgium Spine Society has started a pilot project for a national registry based on the Spine Tango content. Similarly, the Swiss Implant Registry SIRIS Spine, which is also based on Spine Tango content, is to start its pilot in Autumn 2020 and a national rollout in 2021.
Have a look at the sample benchmarking report
. For more information, please contact us at .
- October 2019: The Spine Tango Task Force, acting as the registry steering committee, has new members and now includes: Marco Teli (Chair, surgery, Italy and UK), Samuel Morris (osteopathy, UK), Emin Aghayev (research, CH), Bart Depreitere (surgery, BE), Josef G. Grohs (surgery, AT), Andrea Luca (surgery, IT), Jiri Dvorak (sport medicine, CH), Tim Pigott (surgery, UK) and Everard Munting (surgery, BE).
- August 2019: The Belgian Spine Society decided to adopt Spine Tango as the platform for their national spine registry. A pilot with 15 hospitals is expected towards the end of 2019.
- May 2019: Spine Tango was transferred to the new documentation platform provided by Northgate Public Services.