Obtain the Advanced Diploma
IMPORTANT CHANGES***The EUROSPINE Advanced Diploma will be phased out in the coming year/s. Advanced Modules 1 and 2 will still be available and can be completed on their own, but are not tied to a fellowship.
We are currently working on a transition plan that allows individuals who have started their fellowship (or will still be doing a fellowship in the near future) to have an appropriate transition time to complete all requirements to achieve the Advanced Diploma is it currently stands.
Please watch this space for further information on the process of these changes***
For questions please contact the Education Team at .
Who is eligible for the Advanced Diploma?Experienced surgeons who have:
1. obtained the EUROSPINE Diploma via
3. completed a 6-months fellowship, validated by EUROSPINE. Application for fellowship validation by EUROSPINE is a mandatory step prior to applying for the Advanced Diploma.
What is needed to apply for the EUROSPINE Advanced Diploma?1. The applicant must show his/her EUROSPINE diploma.
2. The applicant must prove he/she has completed both EUROSPINE (or EANS as courses as of 2017 / Turkish Spine Society / DWG as of 01.01.2018) advanced modules.
3. The applicant must receive validation of his/her 6-months fellowship by EUROSPINE. Fellowship validation must be pursued prior to applying for the Advanced Diploma here: www.eurospine.org/fellowship-validation.htm
4. The applicant must complete the online application.
The applicant must pay €100 administrative fee to EUROSPINE.
The payment must be received before the EUROSPINE Advanced Diploma or certificate can be issued.
What happens after the Application has been completed?
Only complete applications, including the letter from EUROSPINE confirming fellowship validation will be processed.
BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR THE ADVANCED DIPLOMAPlease ensure you have received EUROSPINE formal validation of your fellowship!
The fellowship validation process is free of charge and must be completed prior to applying for the Advanced Diploma.
A copy of the fellowship validation letter by EUROSPINE must be uploaded in the below application.
Also please make sure that you comply with all above requirements and attended both Advanced Courses before you apply for the Advanced Diploma!