6 December 2021
Director of Meetings & Operations (80-100%)
EUROSPINE is a non-profit organisation that promotes active collaboration between doctors, patients, researchers and sponsors to enhance spinal care across Europe and beyond.
Meeting and education related activities – beside research and quality assurance programmes – are key drivers for EUROSPINE towards improved quality patient care.
The EUROSPINE Annual Meeting is the leading spine congress in Europe bringing together once a year more than 3,500 international spine specialists in a big European city providing a high-quality scientific programme.
The Director of Operations will be in charge of EUROSPINE’s major administrative processes and will lead all the meeting and membership related activities in close cooperation with two internal managers and the external Professional Congress Organiser (PCO). This includes the following core tasks:
1. Manage EUROSPINE meeting activities in close cooperation with core PCO
2. Administrative lead for the Programme Committee to fix the program for our Annual conference
3. Coordinate our managers being responsible for social media and membership activities
4. Ensure administrative and organizational support for the Executive Committee and councils
5. Managing/monitoring the financial operations and budgets
The Director of Operations cooperates closely with its peer the Director of Education and Research who has the full responsibility for all Education and Research related activities. Both directors will act as deputy of each other.
The job is mainly working remote from home with some flexibility to travel for conferences, committee meetings and other EUROSPINE activities.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Please send in your application to:
Delegate to the Exceutive Committee