Instructions for E-Poster Upload: Vienna 2021
The e-poster upload will be open until 30. September 2021.
E-poster - format instructions
E-posters in landscape format (typical power point format) will have the best appearance on regular screens. Therfore we strongly recommend to use landscape format for your e-poster.
E-posters - creation instructions
- E-posters are to be submitted in pdf file, landscape format of max 15 pages.
- including title page and disclosure information to be cited on the last page of your presentation
- File size should not exceed 20 MB in order to secure quick and easy access
- Mac users; make sure your pdf filename has the ending .pdf
- We recommend to use Arial or Verdana fonts
- Make sure that your pdf is saved with embedded fonts
- You may use own logos/layouts
To be mentioned on the last page of your presentation:
none of the authors has any potential conflict of interest
or, as stated with your abstract submission
- grant/research support
- other financial report
|1.||Enter your Programm No. (received by e-mail)
|2.||Enter your PIN code (received by e-mail)
|3.||Upon your successfull login, you will get the upload mask and poster identification
|4. ||Upload your document via the upload dialogue
|5. ||Click "Upload your document"|
in return you will get the message "Your document has been successfully uploaded"
Uploading a new version of an already uploaded e-poster
- Please note that the procedure is the same as described above.
- The newly uploaded version will replace the prior version.