Diploma Equivalence (Basic Diploma)
EUROSPINE, the Spine Society of Europe agree to a partnership for diploma equivalence related to the EUROSPINE Diploma with several societies
Who is eligible for Diploma Equivalence?
- Validated graduates of the partner societies basic diploma may apply for the EUROSPINE Diploma.
- Any holder of the EUROSPINE Diploma may apply for the partner societies’ basic diploma. Please contact your society for further information on how to apply.
What is needed to apply for the EUROSPINE Diploma?
|1.||The applicant must be a graduate of one of the partner society and be listed as a "graduate" on the partner society list as well as provide a copy of the diploma certificate. IMPORTANT NOTE: For equivalence with the EANS, this is only available for the diplomates as of 2018 (i.e. not retroactively)
|2. ||The applicant must submit their full name as it appears on the partner society diploma.
|3. ||The applicant must pay 100 Euros administrative fee to EUROSPINE. The payment must be received before the EUROSPINE Diploma can be issued.
|4. ||The applicant must provide the correct contact details.|
What happens after the application has been completed?
- The applicant receives a confirmation from our payment provider
- The applicant receives an e-mail from EUROSPINE stating that upon receipt of the payment the process of issuing the equivalence will be initiated.
- EUROSPINE will initiate the process of issuing the equivalence – please be aware that this process might take up to 4 weeks