- The 2017 versions of surgery and follow-up forms are valid as of 2018.
- The 2018 version of the conservative form is valid as of 2019.
- Surgery, follow-up, and patient self-assessment forms can be downloaded here as a PDF and can be used for OMR scanning. For further detailed information on OMR scanning, please see the ‘Resources’ tab upon login.
- Copies of retired form versions in English are available below.
- The Spine Tango patient self-assessment form containing the Core Outcome Measures Index (COMI), whose items were originally suggested by Deyo et al. 1998 and which was subsequently validated as an outcome instrument in itself by Mannion et al. 2005 and Ferrer et al. 2006, to then become the official outcome instrument of Spine Tango. Please refer to previous publications if you need assistance with the scoring of the COMI (e.g. Mannion et al. 2015, Spine 40(10):710-718 or Pochon et al. 2015, Eur Spine J DOI 10.1007/s00586-015-4062-3). For users of the registry, scoring is done automatically when you submit your data.
- Anyone wishing to adapt the COMI cross-culturally in another language should contact Spine Tango Support () to ensure that a version is not already under development and/or to have the proposed methodology approved.
Following language packages and additional documentation forms are available: