Application for Advanced Diploma
EUROSPINE, the Spine Society of Europe agree to a partnership for diploma equivalence related to the EUROSPINE Diploma with several societies.
Who is eligible for Advanced Diploma Equivalence?
What is needed to apply for the EUROSPINE Advanced Diploma?1. The applicant must be a graduate of one of the partner society and be listed as a "graduate" on the partner society list as well as provide a copy of the diploma certificate.
2. The applicant must comply with the EUROSPINE Advanced Diploma guidelines.
3. The applicant must submit their full name as it appears on the partner society diploma.
4. The applicant must pay €100 administrative fee to EUROSPINE. The payment must be received before the EUROSPINE Diploma can be issued.
5. The applicant must provide the correct contact details.
EUROSPINE Advanced Diploma requirementsWho is eligible for the Advanced Diploma?
Experienced surgeons who have:
1. obtained the EUROSPINE Diploma via
completion of the Basic Course -or-
completion of equivalent diploma course
2. completed both Advanced Course Modules (EUROSPINE, EANS or Turkish Spine Society course modules)
3. completed a 6-months fellowship, validated by EUROSPINE. Application for fellowship validation by EUROSPINE is a mandatory step prior to applying for the Advanced Diploma.
What happens after the application has been completed?