Application for Advanced Diploma
What is needed to apply for the EUROSPINE Advanced Diploma?1. The applicant must have completed EUROSPINE Advanced courses (2) or one of the partner society (EANS as of 2017, Turkish Spine Society or DWG as of 01.01.2018) advanced courses and be listed as a “graduate” on the partner society list as well as provide a copy of the course certificates (2). Only applications containing the correct equivalent document will be processed. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide the correct documents proving eligibility. Applicants failing to provide the correct documents may be asked to apply again and pay the processing fee once more.
2. The applicant must comply with the EUROSPINE Advanced Diploma guidelines, including: a) applicant must have obtained the EUROSPINE Diploma and b) must have completed a 6-months fellowship, duly validated by EUROSPINE through the EUROSPINE fellowship validation process prior to applying for the Advanced Diploma.
3. The applicant must submit their full name as it appears on the partner society diploma.
4. The applicant must pay €100 administrative fee to EUROSPINE. The payment must be received before the EUROSPINE Diploma can be issued.
5. The applicant must provide the correct contact details.
EUROSPINE Advanced Diploma requirementsWho is eligible for the Advanced Diploma?
Experienced surgeons who have:
1. obtained the EUROSPINE Diploma via
completion of the Basic Course -or-
completion of equivalent diploma course
2. completed both Advanced Course Modules (EUROSPINE, EANS courses as of 2017, Turkish Spine Society courses, DWG courses as of 01.01.2018)
3. completed a 6-months fellowship, validated by EUROSPINE. Application for fellowship validation by EUROSPINE is a mandatory step prior to applying for the Advanced Diploma.
What happens after the application has been completed?
Only complete applications including a valid proof of eligibility (including the fellowship validation confirmation letter by EUROSPINE) will be processed!