EUROSPINE’s Nomination Committee is pleased to announce a call for applications for various positions within our organization. We invite eligible candidates to participate in this opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of EUROSPINE. Applications will be considered and reviewed in accordance with the Society’s Statutes and Internal Rules, as overseen by the Nomination Committee. The primary purpose of the Nomination Committee is to ensure that the most adequate candidates are nominated for available EUROSPINE officer positions.
All term of office for the roles commence as of 1 November 2023 and shall run for the period of time set forth in the Internal Rules.
- An active EUROSPINE member
- A spine care professional
- A good and clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- A good listener with the ability to work in multicultural environments
- Fluent in the English language
- Prepared to spend the equivalent of an average of one day per month on EUROSPINE affairs
EUROSPINE invites all potential candidates who (i) fulfill the Society’s criteria for applying for the role(s); and (ii) meet the requirements provided in the job descriptions,to submit their completed applications with the following:
- Recent photograph
- Motivation letter
- Up to date curriculum vitae/resume
Applications must be received by no later than Friday, 4 August 2023 at 23:59 CEST as the online platform will close. Please note that only applications submitted via our online tool will be considered.