TFR Course 2018
Register Now!Follow the below link and start your course registration! esociety.netkey.at/eurospine/myeducation/
>> access to MyEducation
Please note that, if you already are an EUROSPINE member and wish to take advantage of the EUROSPINE member discount when registering for the module, you must ensure you have settled your 2018 membership fee before starting your course registration. This can be done through your MyUserArea >> membership.
Structure of the CourseThe course includes five modules over five days:
1) Conceptual overview of clinical research
2) Randomised controlled trials and other study designs
3) Study implementation and analysis
4) Qualitative studies
5) Communication of research
Each module will include a morning lecture/group work and an afternoon lecture/group work, where clinicians will build their skills to participate to clinical studies or develop their own clinical study protocol.
Target AudienceThe course is open to all clinicians interested in gaining a basic understanding of clinical research. This course will provide clinicians with an overview of the methodology used to conduct clinical research. The purpose of the course is to provide clinicians with the fundamental concepts and tools to design clinical studies.
|Date:||12-16 March 2018|
|Venue:||Exact location to be defined|
|Venue:||Registration will be open as of October 2017. If you are interested in joining this course and would like to be notified when registration opens, please contact email@example.com.|
Registration FeesDiscounts for EUROSPINE members are available:
€ 600 for members
€ 800 for non-members
Learning OutcomesUpon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Develop a research question and formulate a hypothesis from the research question
2. Apply basic methodological steps involved in clinical research
3. Implement a study protocol
4. Discuss the basic principles of qualitative research
5. Contribute clinical experience to evidence-based decision making in spinal care